Animal Ark Curriculum Links
Science and Technology
- Identify patterns and cycles in the natural world.
- Describe some natural occurrences using own observations.
- Describe some differences between living and nonliving things
- Make appropriate observations about results.
Numbers Sense and Numeration
- Sort and classify objects into set according to specific
characteristics and describe those characteristics.
Data Management and Probability
- Compare information on objects using two categories